DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data collectively; all information that you submit to Easy2Bathe via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Easy2Bathe is a trading name of Ashley Anderson Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 4538102; whose registered office is at Westgate Chambers, 8A Elm Park Road, Pinner, HA5 3LA.
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Cookie Law Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 ;any third party that accesses the Website and is not either:
(i) employed by Ashley Anderson Limited and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ashley Anderson Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
and Website;the website that you are currently using, www.Easy2Bathe.uk.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1.The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
2. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
3. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
4. IP address (automatically collected)
5. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
6. Operating system (automatically collected);
7. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
OUR USE OF DATA
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Easy2Bathe is the “data controller”.
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 36 months. When you purchase a product your data will be stored for the length of product warranty. You have the right to be removed from our mailing list or database at any time. See below for further details.
3. Data Profiling- We work with Epsilon Abacus (registered as Epsilon International UK Ltd), a company that manages the Abacus Alliance on behalf of UK retailers. The participating retailers are active in the clothing, collectables, food & wine, gardening, gadgets & entertainment, health & beauty, household goods, and home interiors categories. They share information on what their customers buy. Epsilon Abacus analyses this pooled information to help the retailers understand consumers’ wider buying patterns. From this information, retailers can tailor their communications, sending people suitable offers that should be of interest to them, based on what they like to buy.
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons
– Internal record keeping;
– Improvement of our products / services;
– Transmission by email or post of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
6. We use MailChimp to collect, store and send emails. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA. The data stored when you registered for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the United States and stored there in accordance with its Safe Harbour Agreement. Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. You may cancel your newsletter subscription at any time. For instructions to take this step please refer to the bottom of our emails. MailChimp obligates itself to protect the data of our users and in particular to not hand over any data to third parties. Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
7. Easy2Bathe is part of the Kingswood Corporation Group. From time to time we may share your personal information with certain other companies within the Kingswood Corporation Group for specific purposes. For example, other Kingswood Corporation companies may assist us in providing products and services to you or offer products and services which may be of interest.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Ashley Anderson Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: 1. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and 2.sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA SECURITY COOKIES
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Ashley Anderson Limited (where such Data is held). You can also be removed from our database and mailing list at anytime. Requests should be made in writing to:
Data security is of great importance to Ashley Anderson Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Cookies are small files, which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to your website visit on our site.
Cookies help to improve your visit to our website by helping with the following:
– Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
– Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering itMeasuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we use on this website.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with UK legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
When you visit our website, you may notice some cookies that are collecting information for other websites. For example, if you visit a page that has video content, cookies from YouTube may be served. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit the third party websites for more information.Please find a list of some third party cookies you may find present on this website and links to their specific cookie information:
If cookies are not enabled on your computer is could mean that your experience with our website will be impacted. However, if you want to control or delete cookies you can do so.
Information on deleting cookies or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutCookies.org. To reiterate though, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies (like the Google Adwords & Facebook pixel tracking cookie) are used by Ashley Anderson Limited.
Remarketing through the use remarketing tracking cookies or pixels enables us to show ads across the internet to you after you have visited our website.
We do not collect any identifiable information through the use of Google, Facebook or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
The third-party vendors, such as Google and Facebook, whose services we use, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our services.